Sunday, 11 November 2012
Found this the other day - I did it as a freelance job for Harvey Nichols. I used the houndstooth as Alexander McQueen had just used it to startling effect in his 'Horn of Plenty' collection.
As McQueen had used a mix of gloss and matte fabrics on top of each other, I had the type printed with a spot UV varnish so when it was moved, it would catch the light and then disappear into the background pattern.
Photo by Derrick Argent.
Gary was judging the catwalk competition and has just designed a dress for everyone's favourite - Sharon Needles!
Monday, 5 November 2012
1. Sharon Needles - 'Everyday is Halloween'
2. Queen of Hearts - 'Neon' (Mark Reeder's Electrically Excited remix)
3. Experimental Products - 'Glowing in the Dark'
4. Marilyn Manson - 'The Beautiful People' (Sébastien Léger remix)
5. Size Queen - 'Paul's Groove'
6. Outrage - 'Tall 'n Handsome'
7. Scissor Sisters - 'Invisible Light' (Boys Noize remix)
8. Peaches - 'Burst' (12" mix)
9. Britney Spears - 'Gimme More' (Armand Deluxe remix)
10. Madonna - 'Like a Prayer'
11. Kylie Minogue - 'What Do I Have to Do'
12. Utah Saints - 'What Can You Do For Me'
13. Sylvester vs Edwin Starr - 'Do You Wanna Contact?'